Those unfamiliar with the Resusci Anne doll may better recognize it if we acknowledge it as the doll used in CPR training.
![]() |
| Pucker up. |
Fortunately, the race organizers had considered this as well and had an answer. The commisaire began to hand out wedges of red onion. However, in the magic world of dreams, these were rutabagas. Fair enough. In dreams, we tend to just 'go with it' anyway. Fine.
So, we're told that they rutabagas will act as natural sanitizers and that we just need to be sure to wipe the Anne's lips before we begin the CPR effort. I wasn't too sure about this and decided I was just going to go like hell to get the hole shot and get to the Anne first.
![]() |
| These are not onion slices. They are rutebaga slices. |
Then I awoke.


No comments:
Post a Comment