My son and I had a chance to sneak away with his Grandfather last weekend, during our trip to Roanoke. Lucky for me, all the boys were game to visit a couple bike shops!
Quickly becoming my favorite shop in Roanoke. Stratton is so nice there and he and I ended up talking about mutual pals and the growing scenes in Roanoke and Winston, so it was really cool. VERY cool shop. I should do another shop review...
Not far away from Starlight is the center square of downtown. Saw this cool bike rack right in the middle of downtown. VERY cool.
After taking in the downtown vibe, my Dad-in-law wanted me to check out a new bike shop in nearby Salem. It is called 3 Peaks and is next door to his favorite coffee shop.
A short visit proved it to be a fledgling tri shop. Not my gig, but I thought of both E and Jason when I was there -- as they're the only tri guys I know. Good luck to them!
So, without bikes, the boys made a bike jaunt nonetheless! Fun in one of my favorite cities!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment