The most wonderful package of awesomeness arrived at my doorstep this evening. Unfortunately, it arrived this evening because the jackwad that send it used the wrong mailing address and, apparently, shipped it three weeks ago. That said, upon opening it, I had the most stunning surprise.
Quite simply, the BEST SHIRT EVER.
Yes, the DFL>DNF mantra on the front. Beautiful. And it arrived for no reason at all. It's like I have a groupie. To call Ian a groupie is a little weird, but I'll take it.
The back, however, evens us up. We've called each other 'old goat' for years now. And... goats like to climb. And... this is a portly little fellow. Hilarious. As The Dude would say, "It ties it all together." Indeed. I am humbled.
So, thank you to my best friend in the world and his lovely wife (who makes damn fine stuff, thankyouverymuch). The site just got a little validation and my ego a little bit bigger. Whoa.
Thursday, September 15, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment