Friday, March 25, 2011

Lost a Giant of a Man

I have no doubt that if my Dad had been given a choice that included 'Freak Tricycle Accident,' he would have totally said, "Yeah, I'll take THAT one."
Alfonso Claro Garau Reyes  1941 - 2011
I'm so thankful to have seen him just a few months ago. For that matter, I was able to speak with him the day before he passed and he said "If I have to go now, I'm ready. I don't know what I did for God to have treated me so well." So, singing and riding his tricycle this past Tuesday morning, he fell and a vibrant life ended and a mighty heart cracked.
Man, I love you, Dad.

1 comment:

  1. Spaniard - Jill and I are thinking of you. Let's share some time over a beer very soon. I mean very soon.

    E

    ReplyDelete